Are you looking for the best digital lock that will be a perfect holiday present for someone who loves to escape to their own private retreat? To help you narrow down your search, we’ve put together a quick guide to help you figure out which of our favourite Eazea and Philips digital lock products might be a perfect choice. Check it out!
- The lock should be user-friendly.
- It should be able to elevate a user’s experience.
- It should be convenient – does the owner prefer a push-pull open, with a lever, or one-touch unlock and auto lock?
- If the owner has multiple properties to manage, he/she should be able to control the locks from a smartphone app.
- By any chance that the room temperature is high, the lock should alarm or send a notification to the owner.
- The owner should be able to receive notifications/updates on the digital lock’s battery level.
- The owner should be able to receive an alarm notification in case of housebreaking and theft.
- The lock should have an emergency key.
- The lock should be tamper-proof.
- Last but not the least, it should be compatible with a voice assistant – Google Home/Alexa.
Now, you may want to check out these top brands and models.
Philips EasyKey 9200 Wi-Fi Digital Door Lock
Go with EasyKey 9200 if you want to give a digital lock that has a smart and sleek look, with the ultimate convenience of one-touch unlock and auto lock, and the solid security of dual verification and Bluetooth cloud unlock.
Philips EasyKey 7300 Wi-Fi Digital Door Lock
Simple and elegant, the EasyKey 7300 employs durable mortise locks with four-proof.
It provides a new experience of comfort and peace of mind for you and your family as it possesses an Anti-prying alarm, Anti-theft alarm, and Abnormal latch bolt alarm.
Philips EasyKey 9300 Digital Door Lock
EasyKey 9300 Digital Door Lock is a great choice if you want to experience the convenience of fully automatic switch, fully automatic sensor and instinctive fingerprint verification.
Plus, you can connect it with the smart door viewer and the Internet of Things (IoT) gateway. With that, you can also control your door lock remotely via your smartphone.
Eazea Touch Push Pull 2.0 Wi-Fi Digital Door Lock
The Eazea Touch Push Pull 2.0 Wi-Fi Digital Door Lock is the latest in digital lock technology. With a touch button, you can open the door in a few seconds.
It is compatible with Google Assistant and Google Home, so you can make your home even smarter. You can also lock the door from anywhere, anytime.
Eazea Tab Mortise 2.0 Wi-Fi Digital Door Lock
The Tab Mortise 2.0 is an innovative model with a double locking device, which can protect your home from intruders. It also has multiple access including Password, RFID, Wi-Fi, and Key.
The self-diagnosis function can check the status of the door lock and find out what the problem is. If there is any issue, it will give a notification.
Eazea Titan 2.0 Wi-Fi Digital Door Lock
First Singaporean Conventional Digital Lock Brand and reddot award 2019 winner, Eazea Titan 2.0 Wi-Fi Digital Door Lock is a smart home security device with a combination of the most advanced technology, stylish look, and the user-friendly interface
You can connect it to your smartphone via Wi-Fi, and then manage your home with Google Assistant or Google Home.
It also features an alarm function that can notify you in case of fire which makes it easy for you to call for an emergency.
The holidays are the perfect time to give gifts. With the right door lock, your loved ones will feel protected and secure. Our holiday gift guide has a wide selection of locks that will fit almost any budget and style. No matter what type of lock you choose, make sure it’s backed by the best warranty around.
If you like this article, you might want to read this article about 6 Factors To Look For When Buying A Digital Door Lock to Secure Your Home.